Wigley Community Fund
We have a proud heritage of supporting our local community and good causes
Our Wigley Community Fund was established in 2021 to provide financial support to causes close to our HQ, Stockton House. We are a proud part of the local community and we endeavour to help people by providing funding twice a year to causes or organisations within a 5-mile radius of our head office.
We have a strong history of fundraising and supporting charities and we wanted to add to this by ensuring we offered dedicated funds that are available to causes and organisations local to us.
To apply, please read our terms and conditions, download our application form and return it to us completed and we will be touch.
Terms & Conditions
The Wigley Group offers support to the local community via our Wigley Community Fund. A proportion of money is set aside by the company each year to offer support to causes and organisations within the local community.
Applications to the Wigley Community Fund are governed by the following rules:
- The application must be for a cause within the boundary set out in the attached map (a 5-mile radius of Stockton House, CV47 8LB)
- Causes considered include local charities, community organisations, fundraising for individuals or families who require financial support (for example with healthcare). All causes who apply must be of benefit to the local community
- Applications will be reviewed every 6 months in March and September. Applications from 2021 onwards will only be accepted when received within the following time periods:
- 01 March – 10 March
- 01 September – 10 September
Applications made outside these time periods will not be considered.
- Applications must be made by sending the completed Wigley Community Fund application form, which can be downloaded from our website, to email@example.com or via post.
- A total of £5,000 is available each six months (£10,000 per annum). Contributions may be agreed for full or part amounts requested.
- The Wigley Group will require proof of monies spent in the form of quotes and receipts.
- Appeals will not be held for unsuccessful applicants; however, re-applications will be considered after 12 months.
- All applicants will be notified in writing of the outcome of their application.
- Successful applicants may apply for further funding after 12 months from initial application.
- If you have any queries regarding the Wigley Community Fund or the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org within the specified time periods. Any emails made outside of these time periods will not be responded to.
- Any decision made by the committee is final and cannot be disputed.
- Please note, all applications and information provided will be stored for a minimum of 2 years in line with our information security policy, which meets the requirements of General Data Protection Regulations.
Every effort has been made to ensure The Wigley Group’s, Wigley Community Fund committee is as diverse and impartial as possible. Whilst we appreciate there are many worthy causes that require support, we have had to put these rules in place to ensure the process is fair and money is distributed appropriately.
5-Mile Radius Catchment Area